Many customers are new and working mothers who need extra help managing household tasks. The perfect Mommy Assistant is an energetic and detail oriented individual. A clean background check, references, reliable transportation, and at least 19 years of age, is a must to become a Mommy Assistant.
What makes a GREAT Mommy Assistant? Someone who is able to understand / predict the needs of busy families.
What are the benefits of becoming a mommy assistant?
- You can create your own schedule.
- Flexible hours.
- Work close to home.
- Competitive pay ($15 per hour to start)
How do I become a Mommy Assistant?
- Click on “Become a Mommy Assistant” and fill out the profile page.
- Click on the tasks you are willing and able to complete.
- Click on the hours you are able to work as a Mommy Assistant.
- You will receive an email confirming your account.
- You will be contacted by a representative from Mommy Assistant to schedule an interview date / time.
- You will receive an email confirming your background check has been completed and approved.
- Log on anytime to make changes or update your profile.